Setting Up Your Online Account
What are the benefits to having access to the Parent Portal?
- Make Secure Payments Online
- Monitor and Edit Your Account
- Make Class Changes
- Access Internal Calendars Relevant to You
In order to access your account through the Parent Portal, you must first complete an online register form by clicking the new member button above or have an account with an e-mail address listed. If you already have an account please call the Customer Service desk (925) 516-6619 or send an e-mail to email@example.com listing your first and last name, child’s name, phone number and an e-mail address. A customer service representative will input your e-mail address into your account and you will receive an e-mail confirming that your e-mail address has been added to your account.
If customer service has already put your email address on your account.
Follow these easy steps to access your Parent Portal:
- Click here to have a temporary password set for your account.
- Enter your e-mail address that you have given to customer service (it must be the same e-mail address on the account).
- A temporary password will be sent to this e-mail address from firstname.lastname@example.org. Log in to your e-mail to retrieve the password.
- Once you have retrieved the temporary password, go back to the parent portal login here and enter your e-mail address and your temporary password and click “Sign In”.
- When you have logged into the Parent Portal, you will have the opportunity to change your username and password if you choose to do so.