Steps To Set Up Your Account
In order to access your account through the Parent Portal, you must first complete an online register form by clicking the new member button above or have an account with an e-mail address listed. If you already have an account please call the Customer Service desk (925) 516-6619 or complete the form at the bottom of the page and one of our amazing team members will associate your email with your account. You will receive an e-mail confirming that your e-mail address has been added to your account.
Does Customer Service Have Your Email?
Follow these easy steps to access your Parent Portal.
- Click here to have a temporary password set for your account.
- Enter your e-mail address that you have given to customer service (it must be the same e-mail address on the account).
- A temporary password will be sent to this e-mail address from firstname.lastname@example.org. Log in to your e-mail to retrieve the password.
- Once you have retrieved the temporary password, go back to the parent portal login here and enter your e-mail address and your temporary password and click “Sign In”.
- When you have logged into the Parent Portal, you will have the opportunity to change your username and password if you choose to do so.
Let’s Get Started With My Online Account
Once customer service processes your request you should receive an email confirming your account has an email. This requires a real human to input so thank you for your patience. Please come back to this page for your next steps in finalizing your online account. Always feel free to give us a call if you have any questions. We are here to help.